arise bear be awake abide beat bound bend bite blow bleed bet
- You have to _____ by the referee’s decision.
- She stated she has _____ by all federal ethics.
- A crisis has _____ in the Foreign Office.
- She has ______ him three sons.
- Jonna has ______/______ to America.
- The poor mother could bear being _______ by her drunk husband anymore.
- The old magazines have been ________ into three piles.
- He went down on _______ knee for another chance. (過去分詞作形容詞用)
- The thief was ________ by a watchdog when he tried to break in the house.
- Unfortunately, when the police office found her, she had ______ to death.
- She _____ all her money on a horse that came last.
- Teacher: “Why do you forget doing your homework again?”Student: ”Oh.. It was ______ away on my way home yesterday.”