week 3, August
1. Explore: The Big Issue
Tell me: What does The Big Issue do? How does it help the poor?
Look for answers from their website. (https://www.bigissue.com/)
week 2, July
1. Read the news article Cave rescue: Hope became reality
Answer the following questions:
- Have the 12 boys been successfully rescued?
- Why was the rescue difficult?
- What does the psychologist say about the trauma that the boys will have? (watch the video inside)
- Write a letter in 100 words to encourage the boys who were rescued. Please be gentle and show your concern, and anything you want to say.
2. 文法本 (咖啡) unit 111 被動語態的構成方式
week 1, July
1. Banana price decrease: download 點我下載
2. writing: A report on banana price decrease issue in Taiwan.
You are a reporter in ABC media. Please use your profession to write a report about the recent banana price decrease issue in Taiwan in 150 words.
Learning some news in advance will help you.
week 2, June
- Let’s see grammar (咖啡本): Unit 111、112 被動語法
1. 面帶微笑的臉龐 _________ ______
2. 族裔 n______________y
3. 建立信任和合作 _______ __________ and ____________
4. 開朗地笑 smile e_______________y
5. 德國人視微笑為調情 In German, people ____ it ___ __________.
week 1, June
Agree or disagree: Mercy killing should be legalized?
Mercy killing 中文為安樂死，學術名稱為euthanasia，源自於希臘語，eu在希臘語中意指優的、好的、幸福的，thanatos代表希臘的死神。
week 4, May
2. [來看個影片吧] 為什麼日本的街頭巷尾都是販賣機？
(Why Japan has so many vending machine)
week 3, May