- make → made
- drink → drank
- catch →caught
- have →had
- sit →sat
|He has swum.||He hasn’t swum.||Has he swum?|
|She has slept.||She has not slept.||Has she slept?|
|You have phoned.||You haven’t phoned.||Have you phoned?|
|Tina has cried.||Tina hasn’t cried.||Has Tina cried?|
|They have run.||They have not run.||Have they run?|
- [例] Phil / not / miss / the bus – Phil has not missed the bus.
- they / not / plant / a tree – They haven’t planted a tree.
- Vanessa / catch / the ball – Vanessa has caught the ball.
- we / sell / our old car – We have sold our old car.
- [例] you / correct / my mistakes – Have you corrected my mistakes?
- you / practice / your English –Have you practiced your English?
- she / tidy up / her room – Has she tidied up her room?
挑戰題- 請問他原來的問句是什麼? [hint: 如何問出Tony在建造甚麼東西?]
Tony has built a house. – What has Tony built?