Fill the gaps with the correct tenses. 請依提示填入適當的時態，記得動詞要變化
- I (learn) ___have been learning_______English for seven years now.
- But last year I (not / work) __didn’t work__________ hard enough for English, that’s why my marks (not / be) _____weren’t_______ really that good then.
- As I (pass / want) ____want to ________ my English exam successfully next year, I (study) __am going to study_________ harder this term.
- During my last summer holidays, my parents (send) ______sent________ me on a language course to London.
- It (be) _______was_________ great and I (think) ____think_______________ I (learn) _______have learned____________ a lot.
- Before I (go) ___went_________ to London, I (not / enjoy) __hadn’t enjoyed________ learning English.
- But while I (do) ______was doing______ the language course, I (meet) ____met__________ lots of young people from all over the world.
- There I (notice) _____noticed_________ how important it (be) _________is______ to speak foreign languages nowadays.
- Now I (have) __have____________ much more fun learning English than I (have) ___had________________ before the course.
- At the moment I (revise) _____am revising__________ English grammar.
- And I (begin / already) __have already begun_________ to read the texts in my English textbooks again.
- I (think) _think__________ I (do) ____will do__________ one unit every week.
- My exam (be) ____is___________ on 15 May, so there (not / be) ___isn’t________________ any time to be lost.
- If I (pass) __pass_____________my exams successfully, I (start) __will start_______ an apprenticeship in September.
- And after my apprenticeship, maybe I (go) ___will go___________ back to London to work there for a while.
- As you (see / can) ____can see___________, I (become) __have become_________ a real London fan already.
- past simple vs past perfect
- past simple vs past perfect exercise