作業: 作文一篇+ 動詞片語(put away/ put on/ put off/ put out) + adventure閱讀測驗
題目: Accident in the Restaurant
★文章中請用到 too…to…(太…以至於不能…)或 so… that(如此…以至於)的句型
- 倒敘法: It was the most horrible day in my life…
- 直敘法: One day, the restaurant was packed of customers as usual….
- too tired to serve the dish quickly
- careless(= reckless )
- feel irritated by the mischievous children
- astonished / shocked/ break cold sweat(冒冷汗)/ hold her breath because of shock 因震驚而倒抽氣
- feel ashamed
- apologize/ feel frustrated/ feel wronged覺得委屈
Yesterday was the most horrible day in my life. It was my first day to work! I was so happy! I worked as waitress in a famous restaurant where it is always packed with customers.
I was a waitress.
One day, as usual, the restaurant was crowed at meal time.
When I went to the restaurant, I served dishes quickly . and I was But tooreally tired.
I was holding a hot soup at that time while/when two children in the restaurant
playing ranwere playing and running after each other beside me .
I felt so nervous and the soup on my serving
plate tray dropped and hit one customer s‘s head , .
I was so shocked that I held my breath. I quickly said “Sorry"to the customer for many times. Everyone was looking at me! I felt so embarrassed!
The manager came to deal with the chaos I had made and gave him a free meal and a new shirt.
At night, my boss, Mickey phoned me that I was fired! What a terrible day!