Falling down the Stairs
- focus on/ too concentrated on 專注於
- overpass 天橋 →pass the overpass過天橋
- check sb’s phone 查看手機(看有沒有訊息、電話、看fb有沒有通知、有沒有人寄email)
- tab the screen 滑手機(螢幕)
- talk to sb. on the phone 和某人講電話
- absent-minded (adj.)心不在焉
- slip down/ fall down 滑倒/跌落
Sam was playing PokemonGo (while he was walking) on the way home. He didn’t use to play games on the phone but (he used)to
phone make a phone/call all the time.
The reason why he‘s playing it lately(/recently) is that he likes Pikachu a lot.
Sam passed the overpass while kept staring at his phone.
However, he was also keeping the traffic in mind, so he didn’t get hit by a car or caused any accident.
When he got home(?), he thought it was completely safe and he believed he wouldn’t get hurt, so he focused all of his mind on his phone.
stepped on the stage was going downstairs, he fell down and broke both his both hands(broke his arms). (發展太快)
→fell down → cellphone dropped→ broke his arms
Although his phone was saved(only got minor cracks/ was not broken), he wouldn’t be able to play PokemonGo for a long time.
- 用字問題 (e.g. keep the traffic in mind (?)